Veritas Financial Consulting
Utilizing Every Resource to Benefit You!
Benefits of a Small Office
- Personal knowledge of your unique needs
- Detailed understanding of your financial plan
- Conveniently located office
- Personable, neighborly advisors
- Meetings in the office or at your home
- Coordination with your other advisors
- One-on-one education
- Truly confidential
Benefits of a National Firm
- Headquarters support allows us to focus on you
- Shared best practices
- Stable presence with powerful resources
- Advanced systems and risk controls
- Access to leading financial institutions
- Access to thought leaders in the field
- Dedicated compliance support
Meet Josh Garcia
Josh Garcia opened Veritas Financial Consulting in the beautiful city of Monrovia, California. Josh is a strong advocate for his clients and believes the best way for people to receive independent, analytical, and objective financial advice is to work with a Fee-Only advisor that is not paid on commission and does not sell financial products.
Josh enjoys working with clients of all backgrounds and financial situations. He always shares his philosophy with clients that while everyone has, or may face, personal and financial challenges, proper planning, knowledge, and a calm perspective help limit risk.
As he strives to give clients the best service possible, Josh focuses on three steps to success:
- Identifying each client’s goals
- Providing a customized action plan
- Offering ongoing support and advice to ensure clients stay on track
Prior to joining Garrett Investment Advisors, LLC, Josh was an advisor with a Fee-Only financial planning firm in Pasadena and spent time at Merrill Lynch and Edward Jones. He also proudly served over 6 years as an active duty Air Force Officer where he received the Defense Meritorious Service Medal. In all his positions – from financial services to his various military assignments – Josh has developed a lengthy reputation for honesty, commitment and service.
Josh earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Valparaiso University with majors in Economics, and International Economics and Cultural Affairs. In addition, he earned Master of International Management and Master of Business Administration degrees from the University of Maryland University College. Josh has also studied at the College for Financial Planning.
As proud residents of the local area, Josh, along with his wife, Sandra, and their daughter, are active in the community. Josh serves on the Board of Directors of the Monrovia Rotary Club in addition to being a past Director of Corporate Development with the Los Angeles Chapter of ALPFA. In his spare time, Josh enjoys spending time with his family, cycling, and playing basketball and racquetball.